It costs between $1,000 and $30,000 to get married at City Hall in San Francisco. Most couples will spend between $1,000 and $3,000 for their City Hall wedding.
Cost to Get Married at City Hall in San Francisco
- How many hours?
- How many guests?
- How many additional services?
A San Francisco City Hall wedding is absolutely gorgeous. Couples love the classic rotunda with beautiful marble. As a result, it can be difficult to get a permit for a SF City Hall wedding. The official website includes information on rental rates, prices and cost.
San Francisco Wedding Photographer
You’ll need a San Francisco wedding photographer to get married at City Hall. Sound Originals is the best wedding photographer in San Francisco. As a result, we’ve earned a 5-star rating from hundreds of married couples. Your wedding photographer should have experience with small weddings, intimate weddings and elopements. A City Hall wedding will usually have a small number of guests.
Questions to Ask a San Francisco Wedding Photographer
- Have you photographed weddings at City Hall in San Francisco?
- What is your photography style for small and intimate weddings?
- What are your wedding photography packages and pricing options?
- Do you have a 5-star rating from previous clients?
- Can you take couple’s portraits near City Hall after the marriage ceremony?
Best San Francisco Wedding Photographer
Don’t settle for anything less than the best wedding photographer in San Francisco for your City Hall ceremony. It’s worth it. You’ll receive hundreds of beautiful images! It can be hard to find the best wedding photographer in the Bay Area, since you have so many professionals to review.
How to Find the Best San Francisco Wedding Photographer
- Read reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot.
- Ask other couples for referrals.
- Browse Instagram for photography posts.
Be sure to read our guide to help find the best San Francisco wedding photographer.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY